Option of hybrid flexible working available
Gamlins Solicitors LLP are one of the leading law firms in North Wales dealing with commercial and personal legal services. Our strong team operates from six offices across the region, and we see ourselves as trusted advisors to all of our corporate and private clients, whether we are preparing a will, buying a home for them, or helping them to sell their company.
The Role – Private Client Solicitor
As a Private Client Solicitor, you will provide a high-quality legal service to our clients and contribute to the growth and development of the company. You will manage a variety of cases involving preparation of wills, administering estates, trusts and LPA’s.
Your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
- Managing own cases and assisting other Fee Earners and Partners in providing advice and representation to clients
- Ensuring services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed regularly on progress and costs
- Developing and maintaining effective internal and external relationships
- Achieving goals for billing and time recording
- Taking overall responsibility for credit control on own matters
- Sharing information and best practice with colleagues
- Adhering to and promoting the firm’s equality and diversity policy
Our Requirements – Private Client Solicitor
- Be a qualified Private Client Solicitor (to a minimum 2-3 years PQE)
- Knowledge and understanding of the SRA and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Capable of conducting and prioritising own caseload to meet deadlines
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to develop positive relationships with clients and manage client expectations
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills with the ability to utilise a case management system
- Permanent contract – working flexible/hybrid hours
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities
- Healthcare plan
- Free parking
- Motor Insurance/Tax paid for up to £500 per annum
- Plenty of social and charity events with the Gamlins Solicitors LLP team
You will be based in our Llandudno office, however will have the option for hybrid flexible working.
All applications for this Private Client Solicitor vacancy are to be submitted online to email@example.com, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This advert has been placed on the 13th March 2023.
We are currently seeking to recruit for Legal Secretary positions within various offices on a full time permanent basis. Applications are invited from candidates who may also wish to job share.
This is to provide secretarial support to Solicitors working within various legal departments.
Experience of working as a secretary/administrator will be required for this role but full training will be provided.
If you require any further information or wish to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As one of the leading firms in the North Wales region, we are always interested to hear from suitably qualified Solicitors who have experience in various areas of law.
We offer a competitive package and a range of benefits which include:-
- Annual bonus scheme with achievable targets
- Car tax and insurance paid up to £500 per annum maximum
- Professional subscriptions paid
- 25 days paid leave plus bank holidays
- Christmas bonus/holiday shutdown
- Extra annual leave accrued after 5 years’ service
- Flexible working conditions which includes the offer of hybrid working
- Free car parking
- Young dynamic team environment
- Career development
- Secretarial support
For an informal discussion please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Triggs, Practice Manager on 01492 860420 or by email email@example.com