As one of the leading firms in the North Wales region, we are always interested to hear from suitably qualified Solicitors who have experience in various areas of law.
We offer a competitive package and a range of benefits which include:-
- Annual bonus scheme with achievable targets
- Car tax and insurance paid up to £500 per annum maximum
- Professional subscriptions paid
- 25 days paid leave plus bank holidays
- Christmas bonus/holiday shutdown
- Extra annual leave accrued after 5 years’ service
- Flexible working conditions which includes the offer of hybrid working
- Free car parking
- Young dynamic team environment
- Career development
- Secretarial support
For an informal discussion please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Triggs, Practice Manager on 01492 860420 or by email email@example.com
We are currently actively seeking applicants for the following roles:-
- Residential Property Solicitor
- Senior Solicitor for our Porthmadog/Bala offices working within Private Client and Residential Property Departments
All these roles can accommodate a split between remote/office working
We are currently seeking to recruit for Legal Secretary positions within various offices on a full time permanent basis. Applications are invited from candidates who may also wish to job share.
This is to provide secretarial support to Solicitors working within various legal departments.
Experience of working as a secretary/administrator will be required for this role but full training will be provided.
If you require any further information or wish to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gamlins LLP values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.