Our current vacancies:
Are you a dedicated and compassionate legal professional with a passion for helping families navigate complex legal matters? We are seeking a talented and experienced Family Solicitor to join Gamlins Law and make a positive impact on the lives of our clients.
At Gamlins Law, we understand that family matters are deeply personal and require a sensitive, empathetic approach. With a proven track record of providing quality legal services, we are committed to guiding our clients through various family-related challenges, ensuring their rights and interests are protected.
As a Matrimonial Solicitor with us, you will play a pivotal role in providing expert legal advice and representation in a wide range of family law cases, including divorce, adoption, prenuptial agreements and finance related matters. You will have the opportunity to build strong client relationships, all while upholding our high standards.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct initial consultations and provide legal advice to clients on family law matters.
- Represent clients in court hearings, negotiations, and mediations.
- Draft legal documents, including petitions, agreements, and court pleadings.
- Research and stay up-to-date with relevant laws and precedents.
- Handle sensitive and emotional situations with empathy and professionalism.
- Work closely with clients to develop appropriate legal strategies.
- Qualified solicitor or qualified Cilex with 3 to 5 years of experience in family law, particularly finance related matters.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
- Strong advocacy, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Empathetic and client-focused approach.
- Ability to manage a diverse caseload and prioritise effectively.
- Proficiency in legal research and drafting.
- Team player with a willingness to learn and adapt.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re the perfect fit for our team to email@example.com.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated employment solicitor or employment law caseworker to join our legal team in Rhyl. As a member of the employment team, you will be responsible for providing expert legal advice and representation to clients on a wide range of employment law matters. You will work closely with clients to ensure their legal rights and interests are protected.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Advising clients on various employment law matters, including but not limited to contracts, policies, terminations and discrimination issues
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Representing clients in employment tribunal proceedings and negotiating settlements
- Conducting legal research and keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships to foster repeat business and referrals
- Keeping accurate and up to date case files and documentation
What we are looking for:
- Qualified solicitor NQ to 4 years PQE with at least 2 years’ experience in employment law, or:
- You may have a relevant equivalent HR/ER qualification or EL/ER experience of more than 2 years, which has been gained in another legal or HR setting
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation, case law and regulations
- Proven experience in handling both contentious and non-contentious employment matters
- Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both within a close team and independently
- Strong negotiation and advocacy skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Apply by submitting a cover letter, CV and any relevant supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please highlight your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position.
Gamlins Law Crime Department has opportunities for a criminal law barrister, solicitor, cilex and paralegal.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our expanding team. We mainly deal with cases in North Wales and Merseyside however often travel to courts across the UK.
Please apply to Dafydd Roberts, head of criminal law email@example.com
Trainee Recruitment policy
Gamlins Law are passionate about recruiting and retaining outstanding staff.
We are always looking for emerging talent in the field of Law to join us. We recruit trainees as the future of our firm therefore it is important that the right candidates are selected.
We are committed to providing varied and diverse training. As our Trainee you will spend 24 months (time to count will be considered depending on your previous legal experience) with our legal teams where you gain extensive experience with our lawyers.
Closing date for applications for Training Contracts is 31st August with a view to commencing a training contract in September the following year.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gamlins law values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.