We are still open for business, and the team at Gamlins Solicitors LLP wants to support you with the right legal advice, at a time when you need it to give you peace of mind.
Understandably, there is a high demand at the moment for advice on Wills, and people want to know that their affairs are in order.
To help with the current lock down we can communicate with you by phone and email and we can also offer a video call over our Skype platform.
We are usually able to provide a fixed fee service for the drafting of most Wills.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01492 860420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an enquiry and you will be immediate referred to an expert.
What are the things you should consider before calling?
- Who you would like to appoint as your Executors. That is the person(s) appointed to ensure that the terms of your Will are followed. Many of our clients nominate this firm to act in this capacity.
- The appointment of guardians of your children (if there are any children who are under 18 at the time of their death).
- Those persons you would like to benefit under the Will.
- Any gifts of specific items or money you would like to leave.
- It would also be helpful if you could provide us with a rough estimate of the value of your assets so that we can provide you with any relevant inheritance tax advice.
How long is the legal process when writing a will?
For a straightforward matter, a Will can be completed within a week from initial instructions to execution of the Will. If there is a particular urgency, a Will can be drafted and signed within a couple of working days, if required.