This statement applies to websites operated by or on behalf of Gamlins Solicitors
- We collect information you choose to provide such as your email or postal address.
- We collect non-personal information such as browser type, operating system, and web pages visited to help manage our websites.
- We may obtain additional information about you, such as demographic information, from commercially available sources.
- We use personal information to provide you information and samples you request, and to help us develop new services that meet your needs.
- We do not share your personal information with other marketers unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. If you do not provide your consent, we will not share your information.
- We use personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it.
Your Rights & Choices
- You have the right to have a copy of the personal information you provide, and to correct or update your personal information.
- You may instruct Gamlins to remove you from our programs you have subscribed to.
- You may instruct Gamlins to remove any previous consent you provided to share your personal information with other companies.
- Gamlins is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- Gamlins complies with country data protection laws.
- We cooperate with country data protection authorities if they believe a privacy problem has occurred.
To contact us with a question click here